21052011

21052011

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day by Day Have Pass, My Jealousy For You Have Become Higher And Higher.

Hellooo Guys, I'm back to blog due to my sillybaby wanna see and called me to update! (Y) For pass few day i have quarrel with baby due to my jealousy is getting higher and higher. sorry baby, i know you dun like jealousy high person but i need to tell you this. i have never ever know that my jealousy can be to my extend. due to my love for you is getting deeper and deeper. do you know even you go out with guys or talk to guy i will also jealous? is because i scare one day baby will find out i'm not good enough. i dun wan to quarrel with that sillygirl anymore le. Sorry baby! i know now u should be angry with me or hate me bah? hate me for being jealousy so high right? :) nvm, as long as baby i love you to the extend le no matter wad i will still be there for you de. and no matter wad difficulties problem you are facing in, i will always staying by your side and face toghether with you.
Baby you are the lamp inside my heart, you light up my day.
♥ 
16 more days to our fifth month! i'm excited! cause i can finally bring baby to USS le! <3 and also can see baby being happy again le. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment