21052011

21052011

Saturday 10 September 2011

I Knows is My Fault For Holding You Until So Tight.

Helloooo Peoples, i'm back to blog again le (Y) did u guys miss me? HAHAHA.. let's start talking about my life about this few day bah. recently keep on quarrel with babygirl with a small tings. i know i may be holding u very tight. is because that i scared to lose you and is for ur own good. i didn't purposely or mean it to quarrel with you de babygirl! Sorry.. Is my fault who holding u until so tight! I may be not a good boyfriend to you but i will try my best to hold on to this r/s and never ever want to leave you. I promised you i will changed to a perfect and nice guy babygirl want. i will also trying to change my attitude towards you le. i know bbyy dun like people to attitude her de. Sorry baby! ): ytd pei babygirl to nigel sis bday. was enjoying with babygirl during there althought we have not enough sleep and rest. i just wanna pei babygirl for a long period. hopefully babygirl will be happy when i pei her go there and not to let her thinks that i hen Mafan. shall end here le. BYES!~

Baby, 10more days to our anniversary ah! (L) ♥ I'm looking forward to that day! Hope that day baby will be happy! ILOVEYOU. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment