21052011

21052011

Tuesday 23 August 2011

我管你到很紧不是因为我不爱你,是因为我怕会失去你.

Hellooo, i'm back to blog again le! (Y) 23August is the sad and hurtful day for me le. Was quarreling with my babygirl about some stuff and we both take old tings come out talk than quarrel until i n her break. I will always rmb this date and this timing le 6.50pm. I was like shag, sad, heart pain, no mood. somemore when i was with my friend slacking that time i feel like crying it out loud or dropping tears le but i didn't after that i went to toliet to wash my face and i told myself that if this 'I'm gonna be fine and won't cry for girl le' yet i can't do it.. i feel hurtful and i drop tears in the toliet. after that i wash my face and went back to find my frenz. i told them that i'm not feeling well i go home first. after leave my frenz i went back home to cry and make myself to don't cry! but i can't do it. than i decided to run MIA for a period of time. yet i out of sudden miss her and feel like going her house and find her but i didn't. its because she say i hurt her until too deep le and i dun wan her to get hurt anymore that why i didn't go. Hais! went down for a walk to cheer myself up without bringing my phone along. when i was at my house area the garden, i stone at there and think back our happy memory and our laughter yet i drop tears again le. after few hour later i went home bath and than never eat jiu go to bed le. when i was on my bed i feel my bed vibrating so i pick my phone up and i saw she have given me 100 plus of miss call and 12 msg! yet she say she wanna patch back with me. i was like so happy and i have patch with her. 24August. Didn't went to school today because i want to meet my babygirl so she around 11 reach my hus! i enjoy resting with her n laughing tgt with her in my room. after that i and her fall asleep le around 3 plus my dad have call us to wake up just because he brought me chicken rice yet my babygirl she never eat. my mum have make bread with egg to give her eat and my sis have make milo for me n my babygirl! (L) after that i went to bath because i have work later on! after my work le i have call babygirl and scolded her because she say she is going home after seeing doctor! but shee didn't go home yet go find her frenz i was angry and talking loud to her. SRY BBYY! i didn't mean it de. Shi wo bu guo hao! wo shi ge huai dan de nan pengyouu. ILOVEYOU ALOT DO U KNOW IT? CAN YOU FEEL MY LOVE FOR YOU? Bbbyyyy! Bu yao always anyhow think le i truly love you n i never feeling fade! I PROMISE U KAY! GONNA STAY WITH U FOREVER KAY? EVEN IF WE DIE WE ALSO MUST HOLD EACH OTHER HAND AND DIE TOGETHER AH! (L) 
Bbyy, WE STILL GOT ALOT YEARS TO GO! HOPE TO REACH OUR FOUTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment